Senator Bryan Simonaire
in District 31.
Click to Enlarge
and foremost, I love being a dedicated family man with seven wonderful
children. As one of many families in our district, I realize the awesome
responsibility to provide a safe, just and prospering society for all Marylanders.
Below you will find more information about me.
- Married 30+ years to my lovely wife Elizabeth
- Father of 7 absolutely wonderful children
- Devoted Christian with a passion for people
- Born in Maryland in 1963
- Resident of Pasadena for over 35 years
- Member of the NRA
- Member of Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Member of the Pasadena Kiwanis Club
- Founder of Heroes-at-Home supporting local county families
- Creator of Simonaire Santas for needy children
- Coached local sports
- Served as precinct leader for local elections
- Youth leader on international charitable events
- Outstanding Legislator of the year award from the American Legion for work with Veterans
- Liberty Legislator Award for standing up for our liberties
- National Emerging Political Leader Award
- Shaw Award for being a Business-Friendly Legislator
- Maryland Taxpayers Association's Taxpayer Advocate Award for
fighting against higher taxes
- Master of Engineering Science from Loyola College
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon computer science honor society
- CISCO certified
- Member of the Joint Committee on the Chesapeake and
Atlantic Coastal Bays Critical Area
- Member of the Governor's Family Violence Council.
- Member of the Taxpayers Protection Caucus
- Member of the Maryland Legislative Veterans Caucus
(As a civilian working to help veterans and active personnel)
- Member of the Maryland Legislative Sportsmens Caucus
- Member of the Education, Health and Environmental Affairs
- Member of the Health Occupations Subcommittee
- Member of the Labor, Licensing, and Regulation Subcommittee
- Former member of the Senate Judicial Proceeding Committee
- As a civilian, I provided technical overseas support to our military.
- Involvement in Homeland Security programs.
- Traveled internationally gaining social, political and cultural
- Served on the NCRC Board of Governors
- Sports, Chess, Writing, Foreign Languages and
- A wide range of Outdoor Activities